Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Monday 5 October 2009

{What's your Habitat?}

How's your Monday been? Pretty average? Well, if you happened to be perusing Regent Street this morning you would have been in for an interiors treat. Habitat, firm favourites of mine, caused a stir in Central London this morning by throwing caution to the wind: they let gorgeous model, Helena Christensen have free reins over their Regent Street store's window. It was all part of the launch for their latest campaign - This is my Habitat. Check out this video interview with the campaign photographer - i.e. best.job.ever. Sounds rather cool, hey? (Not that I'm biased at all, as regular readers will know that I don't have a soft spot for the rather amazing furniture company. No, not at all...!)

Well I couldn't make it there in person, but trusty Bright.Bazaar sources (this is all getting a bit Gossip Girl) were there and they sent me these fantastic pictures. Check out Helena relaxing in her Habitat.

Images: Shinyred

Inspired to find out more about their latest collection? Well you can check out my round up of the best Habitat products for your home this A/W here. What's your Habitat?...

3 comments:

  1. So glad I stumbled on your lovely lovely blog today, it's always nice to find other blogger out and about on the net!

    I must tell you that I like like like your nice blog!

    Agneta & Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy the blog; I love writing it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2009/10/whats-your-habitat.html";